Tuesday 15 January 2013

January Blues



Time to focus on the positive

- I have a wonderful son
- I'm getting married to a man who makes me happy
- We have somewhere to live

Not so much on the negatives

- I miss my son when I'm at work
-The wedding is costing a fortune
- I need to lose a stone
- The house badly needs painting

So my goals for 2013:

Lose that stone, signed up for an intense program at the gym. I still don't have time to actually go..... Will be lunchtimes and late evenings :-(

Save save save, only 12 weeks left and lots of things to pay for. Going to get the wedding rings and bridesmaid shoes by the end of the month.

Paint the house - delegated to my other half :-)

Missing my son, fingers crossed for a part time job for me...

Doesn't seem so bad when I write it down !


No comments:

Post a Comment